Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass Recipe With Rice Wine

When I first started cooking Chilean sea bass recipes with various ingredients, there became a time that I thought I have tried everything. And after some time, I realized that cooking is a continuous cycle and that has no ending when I learned about a miso glazed Chilean sea bass recipe that my friend taught me. I can't remember what Chilean sea bass recipe ingredients I used on that one but that was my starting point towards becoming interested in using miso when cooking fish. This particular recipe I am going to share to you uses miso or fermented soybean paste. Another main ingredient I decided to add to the equation is the sweet rice wine. As we all know, there are wines that mix well with Chilean sea bass when cooking and rice wine is one of them so I bet that you will love this one. Aside from wine, this dish also has sake and sugar in it so I guess we can consider this as a sweet delight but this is still best as a main dish when having dinner. Now let me tell you about the ingredients that you would need to start cooking this recipe.

Ingredients:
-two tablespoons of soy sauce
-two tablespoons of chopped green onions
-one third cup of sake
-four Chilean sea bass fillets, six ounces each
-three tablespoons of brown sugar
-one third cup of rice wine
-one third cup of light yellow miso
-two tablespoons of chopped fresh basil

First get an empty glass baking dish. And then mix the sake, rice wine, miso, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Put them together on the baking dish. Put the fish fillets in the baking dish and then turn it around to coat it with the mixed ingredients. After this, cover the top of the baking dish and then refrigerate for at least three hours. After the refrigeration, you can now preheat the broiler. Put the fish fillets on a rimmed baking sheet. Open the boiler door slightly, broil the Chilean sea bass fillets 6 inches away from the heat and cook until the pieces become opaque in the center. This would usually take about six minutes. After this, you can now put the fish on a plate and then sprinkle it with the green onion and basil. Serve it with your favorite food combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment